Sunday, March 6, 2016

I need a new place to rant

Every once in a while I need to get something off my chest, and if it has nothing to do with nutrition or fitness I have no place to put it.

You might recall that I signed up for TheGrid a while back, but now that it's here (and not awesome yet), I hesitate to even use it. It's a distraction that I don't need. TheGrid is a rant unto itself. I get that it's supposed to be an AI and grow as you use it, but I don't have time to let it grow.

I'd hoped to use it to blog about my sci-fi writing, and since it's a sci-fi concept itself, it seemed fitting. Instead it's a stream of consciousness blog like the olden days of blogging, only hard to use.

When TheGrid has a place for an author's books, a newsletter signup, and consistently lets us upload images, I'll take another look.

/rant over for now.

This wasn't even the rant I wanted. I came over to write about Ex Machina and Where I Live Now, which were both very good, illustrated how terrible males can be, and a subject for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Very complete. I liked the fitness tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say the style of the blog is amazing. Very cool taste!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...