Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My First Birthday Gift, Today!

While I've gotten a few wonderful birthday gifts before my day actually even began, not ten minutes after posting that "Moseyer" entry, I got a biggie. A flat tire. On the freeway.

It got so flat, so fast, that the tire practically disintegrated.

It was a smoking, burning mess that required me to sit on the side of the road for 20 minutes, just to let it cool enough to change.

Happy Birthday to me!

However, I'm trying to put a positive spin on things, ala T. S. Garp, in "The World According To Garp."

"We'll take the house. Honey, the chances of another plane hitting this house are astronomical. It's been pre-disastered. We're going to be safe here."

-- T. S. Garp, after a small plane crashes into the house that they were thinking of buying.

1 comment:

  1. :( that bites... Gald you weren't hurt though, thats a bright side :) Today is going better I hope??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...