Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sometimes you've just got to go with the flow

Work's been crazy and my personal life has been non-existant.

Cook
Eat
Work
Workout
Work
Drive
Sleep

I've got a pile of DVDs from Blockbuster Online, just sitting there. It's hard to watch them when other things have to be done. Luckily, it seems that I get to keep them forever for my $18 per month. I've got some good ones waiting. Hopefully, I'll have some time this weekend.

As for work, I've been stressed because things have been almost about to happen for weeks now. Big printer projects, just waiting to install, any day now. Every day, I keep my day free, only to find the project pushed back again every day. That's time wasted and plenty of stress, because that means I have to push tomorrow's stuff off on the assumption that I'll be able to do my main projects tomorrow (even though I won't...).

So, today, I decided to just go with the flow. What's the worst that can happen? (it's actually bad, but what are you going to do?)

Just trying to be happy. Keep the smile on. Christmas is coming. I've got it better than most. I just need to find a pub with darts and a decent beer and I'm golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...