Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random Tuesday

Stench

How can you let yourself stink? Come on. A mild stench can sneak up on us all. But, a major stench that makes people leave the area is way over the top. You know it when you have it. Don't act like you don't smell.

Also, you make the rest of us think we might smell, too. Watch when Stinky is working out in the area. All the other guys have their arms noticeably pinned to their sides, just in case.


Locker Room, Chat Room, Rubber Room

I'm going into the shower, but it sounded pretty crazy in there. Guys laughing and joking. I waited a bit, but when no one finished and came out, I went in.

The conversation stopped when I went in. It was just one guy...


Bein' Squirrelly

Just don't be.

Be deliberate. Definative. Strong. Know where you are going. If you don't know what your next move is, get out of the way and pretend to rest or gather your thoughts. Please stop meandering between the dumbbell racks and the benches when the rest of us do know what our next step is.


Hush

For nostalgic purposes, I bought some Deep Purple. Got Hush going through my head all day.

Hush, hush, I thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush, She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush, Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush, I need her loving and I'm not to blame now


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...