Saturday, September 1, 2007

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

I've felt a little out of touch and absent, lately. Let myself get absorbed into work, rather than think about life much. But the other day, I snapped out of it, got up, and started studying, thinking, and getting out of the house.

It was so nice to have an empty house to come back to after work. Plus, house isn't too far from work, so that's nice. But, I don't really see a lot of people here at home. Just me and the cat. I don't really want to be that sorta guy. Home alone with a cat...

Don't get me wrong, I got a lot accomplished at the house. But, after spending a few half days hitting the road early, then hitting a coffee house or bookstore for a break here and there, I got just as much accomplished AND got to talk to people. That's a big plus.

Turns out I still know people in the area. Who knew that 15 years in one community would have me knowing people?

So, the weekend's been good. CPT studying. Saw the Bourne Ultimatum. Got a couple of good workouts in. On Monday, there's a community fitness expo in Central Park. That should be entertaining. I think I'll skip the 5k, but you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...