Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bootcamp Challenge

The hardest 3 miles, ever. Walking ain't easy at the moment.

It's amazing how much harder you run when a drill sargeant is screaming at you and calling you a pussy.

I still sucked, though. 3 miles in 26 minutes, with an official time closer to 31! My own fault, when it comes down to it, but I started 5 minutes and 30 seconds behind the pack. Couldn't even see one of them. Luckily, I passed a lot of them up.

My feet hurt. I had to run two mles to GET to the race. Again, my own fault. Let's call it an extensive warmup. Too bad those miles weren't timed, because they were my fastest ever, I'm sure!

--
Blogged via Blackberry, where backspacing is more trouble than it's worth. Please forgive any typos.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...