Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Monday!

Brief updates...

1. I have so much to do, and so much of it uses my brain, so blogging takes a back seat. Short and sweet is all I got. Mostly because a long, lengthy blog will drive the guilt-meter through the roof!

I do have a huuuuuuuge long list of things I want to write, so one day...

2. Met Jamie and Michael down in San Diego on Saturday night. They were nice enough to spend a portion of their 10th anniversary celebration with me. Happy Anniversary!

3. It's been months since I took my kids to school or even had them at my place on a school night. I did fine, they did fine! Food, teeth, clothes, and on time. No yelling, tears, or stress. I'm getting better, but I'll admit that the girl helps with her brother more than she knows. I know it. I hope he does, too.

Later! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!

    Thanks for making the drive -- the trip wouldn't have been complete without getting to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...