Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fever dream(s)

I've had a lot of them the last two nights, and I expect more tonight. The flu...

On Sunday, I woke up knowing I'd dreamt something brilliant.  I genius idea of some sort, but I had to hit the restroom before I could take a minute to write it down. Forgotten.

As I ground the coffee beans, I remembered it again!  It WAS brilliant!  By the time I got the pot filled with water, it was forgotten.  Not the idea, but that I'd even had the dream.

Yesterday, I remembered having had the dream and the brilliant idea, but not the idea itself.  Luckily I have doubts about how brilliant it was. What are the odds?

From Seinfeld:
Germanic voice on TV - It's just as you prophesied. The planets of our solar system, incinerating. Like flaming globes, Sigmond. Like flaming globes. Ah, ha, ha, ha..
Jerry pulls the note out of his pocket - That's it! That's it! Flaming globes of Sigmond! Flaming Globes of Sigmond! That's my note! tha'ts what I thought was so funny?! ..That's not funny.. There's nothing funny about that.
It's better to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...