Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Yin Yang Christmas

The yin yang thing is sort of a stretch, but that's what came to mind when I snapped this picture.

Which is the yin and which is the yang?
I opened my gifts from her this morning, even as mine to her continue their own own "journey."  A journey that's lasted almost a month now. I have hopes that they will get to her soon.

For those of you who don't recognize it, that red thing is a chalk bag, and the white stuff is chalk. It's typically used by climbers to hold chalk on their belts when they climb for dear life on cliffs and things.  I'm not so daring, but I do like to use chalk for my kettlebell training.  Bye bye big tupperware bowl, hello cool chalk bag!

At the opposite end of the exercise spectrum is dessert.  Gal knows me well. I love my desserts. I love delicious little things that can be tasted, savored and loved. ...and then back for another.

The book is beautiful. Full of recipes and ideas, but also explaining the science and stuff regarding desserts, which makes it the type of cookbook I really like.

I used the chalk bag to train just a few minutes ago, and I will be making dessert, later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...