Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Top 10 Reasons for Not Writing (right now)!

All writers have reason for not writing when they should be writing. Facebook and Google+ are too obvious, and I obviously have time to write, right?



My Top 10 Reasons for Not Writing (right now)!


10. This table is wobbly
9. It's kinda blowy under this vent
8. The coffee hasn't really set in yet
7. Does the number of characters in '10' make my list line up weird?
6. Hi, Dave!
5. This chair is wobbly
5. My Pandora station seems weird
4. I have to Tweet something about #amwriting
3. I wonder how long it will take to find a good picture for this blog post?
2. The coffee line looks short, maybe I should get more while I have the chance

...and the #1 reason why I'm not writing right now, is...



1. Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...