Thursday, March 9, 2006

Shaving My Face

I think this says a lot about me.

I shave almost daily. while I've had a beard before, I've shaved my face, nearly every day, for 20 years. I have a small mole under my chin. I constantly nick it while shaving. Why don't I have a plan to keep this from happening?

Every day, I see men with nicks on their faces. Thank God we pull the toilet paper off before we get to work, but why are we even nicked in the first place?

I've looked at this face for 38 years. I know every curve and angle. I can touch that mole, on the first try, without looking in the mirror. Yet, no plan for shaving...

I need to make some plans of action. For many, many things...

Not doing so, is pathetic.


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...