Saturday, January 20, 2007

old dream

I just remembered a recurring dream that I used to have as a child.

I was in a dark, cold, damp place. Like a cave or something. I was always cold and uncomfortable. In the dream, I always tried to sleep in a curled up position to keep warm. No blanket. I was waiting for something that never came.

Last night, I fell asleep watching a movie. The couch wasn't to comfortable. I was cold. No blanket. Of course, I was too lazy to get up.

This morning, all the sudden that dream popped into my head. It's strange, because I think I actually still might have that dream and just never remember it. It feels too familiar to be just from childhood.

3 comments:

  1. maybe you remember pre-birth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. I doubt it was cold, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prob just from being cold. Sometimes though you dreams are jsut your subcounsious processing the events of the day, or trying to work through a problem. Maybe you have something going on that makes you feel like you are walking blindly. Next time bring a blanket or a woman to curl up and watch a movie with :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...