Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Story

I got a couple of emails asking some questions, so I'll post some clarifications, just in case you don't already know the story...

  • Kim and I have been separated for about two years.
  • I've lived with my father, in Torrance, CA for the past two years.
  • I filed for divorce a couple of months back. Just waiting now.
  • Although I wasn't happy about splitting up two years ago, I'm good with it now. She's met someone else. He's nice. They're engaged. I'm happy for them. Really! I'm SO moved on...
  • Kim moved out of the condo that we jointly own. I moved in. I'm back in my hometown of the past 15 years, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
  • I've been swamped with work, vacation, moving, work, studying, unpacking, work. Hence the lack of blogging. But, work has settled down. All is good.

So, in a nutshell, that's it. Been busy, busy, busy the past month. But, I'm now a lot closer to work, as RSM is smack dab in the middle of the area that I cover for Xerox. So, this means less driving time and more time to do what needs doing. More home time. More study time. More writing time. More cooking time. More time, in general.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...