It's was a beautiful day in S. Cal. 75 and clear and breezy. A day for doing nada.
Here's the nada for today.
• Donuts and cottage cheese for breakfast.
• Pogo stick contest. I'm at 25, Allie's up to 35.
• Tony went fishing (of course).
• Cooking. Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic.
• Lunch of Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic Salad.
• Dinner of 'kids choice.'. Steak for Al and swordfish for Tone. I had both.
• Marathon of Disney Channel kid shows until 12:30.
That's about it. Relaxing day.
Happy New Year, everyone.