Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Random Christmasness...

1.  I baked pumpkin pie last night.  It's great stuff.  I've been asked for the recipe before, but it's just the one on the can.  Why mess with success?  Libby's puts it there so you buy more next year, right?  Don't get me wrong, you can have different pumpkin pie that's just as good, but Libby's is good, super easy, and nothing exotic to freak out the kids or the oldsters.

2.  For my friend Tina, here's the Heat Miser.  I know you loves him.



And thanks to Kirstin for posting up the vid on Facebook.  Who doesn't like a little Heat Miser?

3.  Finally, to all my friends, a Merry Christmas!




I'll be hoisting a few in your collective honor, later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...