Friday, January 23, 2009

Got the weight of the world...

Got the weight of the world...

It only feels like that.  What weight do I really have? 

I've been out of touch for a while, since a girlfriend visiting from Bulgaria, on a firmly defined timeframe before she leaves, tends to really highlight what's important: Time.  ...and at that, it still wasn't enough time.

So, I do have a long list of things to write about, but I don't have it in me to write any of them yet. 

Soon...

Until then, I give you these video clips.

The Counting Crows and "Sullivan Street." One of my favorite songs.

Adam Duritz wrote it about a girl. I like songs like that.





Spoon and "I Summon You." It's about a girl, too.



"I summon you here my love"

'nuf said.

If it's not obvious, said girlfriend left for Bulgaria for a bit.  She'll be back.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...