Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Coffee Tastes

I'm still addicted, in a good way.  Always on the lookout for something new and good.  A while back, I wrote about my like for coffees at both ends of the gourmand spectrum -- high end & diner coffees.  Not much has changed.  I've settled into the drip method at home, and find that Ruby's Diner has good coffee and good mugs, while Mimi's Cafe coffee is about the worst around.  I don't get it.

I've got a few insignificant things to say now.  In the grand scheme of things, what is coffee?  But, here goes...





Starbucks Via Instant Coffee

If you like or dislike Starbucks medium brewed coffee, you will feel the same about this stuff.  It's just as good.  I was surprised.




I would buy it to take camping, for an office stash, or to a relative's place when I know they have crappy coffee.


Trader Joe's Joe

I buy most of my beans from Trader Joe's.  TJ's continues to add new coffees and take away ones that are less popular.  Their latest, called simply "Joe" is decent.



I love the can.  I love that it's just "Joe."  It's diner worthy.  It's remarkably inexpensive, too.  $3.49 for 14oz.  The Two Buck Chuck of coffee beans.  I like it better than the $7.99 Sulawatsis that I bought last time, so there's that.

I still haven't make the road trip for that coffee and diner trip I want to take.  Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...