Monday, December 7, 2009

If you love me...

you'll vote for me. Well, vote for me, anyway.


"My" entry in the Pom Wonderful 2009 Fresh Recipe Contest

I'm sure you can tell by the quality of the photo and the inherent and obvious deliciousness of the food, but I had help from Gal. Some might even say this is her recipe. or her photo. Whatever! Let them talk! Just know that if I win, she wins, and if she wins, I win, so go vote for this awesome recipe!

Pears Poached in Spiced POM …and Creamy Mascarpone

click the link above and go vote!

In all seriousness, go vote for the recipe that I posted! How's that?

I love you all, but think of how much I'll love you if you run off and vote for me! Lots, damnit! Lots!

Big, big thanks!


2 comments:

  1. I voted for ya, but sadly noticed that the granola bar recipe is kickin' ass right now. Hope you can catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...