I love peanut butter and banana shakes. I love peanut butter by the spoon, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, peanut butter crackers, ants on a log, whatever. Peanut butter is a food of the Gods.
- I buy peanut butter, then send the jar home with the kids.
- I tried buying peanuts to blend into my shakes, because I can resist peanuts. Only I can't.
- I tried buying unsalted blister peanuts because they aren't good. Only they are delicious.
- I froze the peanut butter in tbsp servings so I wouldn't just eat it. You know what? Frozen peanut butter is delicious.
- I tried buying natural peanut butter, since I don't really like how runny it is. It's still good in a pinch. Too good.
- So, I tried freezing the peanuts. Frozen peanuts are also tasty.
- My super extreme solution: peanuts in the ice cube tray, cover with milk, freeze. They can serve only one purpose (to be blended), and so far, I'm not tempted to eat them.
This is not about fixing the problem, it's really aboiut avoiding the issues. This blog post is to say "you're not alone." Actually, I hope YOU'LL say "you're not alone" to me and share in return. Is it bad to want to not feel alone in your issues? Part of me hopes there will be no comments, but a bigger part want the bonding.