Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy 50th Anniversary to The Flintstones!



Happy 50th anniversary to the Flintstones!  When I posted my Bam Bam shirt on Tuesday, I had no idea there was such cause to celebrate.



Happy 50th anniversary!  Tonight's the night for those big ribs! Celebrate in paleo style!



By the way, Neatorama has a list of 10 Neat Facts about The Flintstones.

I learned (in #10) that Fred and the gang were Neanderthals, which calls into question any desire to look, eat, or "train" like a Neanderthal, once posed here and in part two, on T-Nation, a while back.

I think Fred is obvious proof that there was a mixing of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon man, resulting in what we might now know as "modern man."  Now, we have a pretty good idea where the Neanderthal ranged, too.


I'm a little sketchy on the ancient man timeline, but when I was in Bulgaria, a lot of  museum literature mentioned ancient peoples known by the term "Proto Bulgarians." The phrase sounds really cool and it would explain so much. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...